Thank you for considering supporting Young Life St. Louis County. Your financial contributions help to make a huge difference in the lives of kids. More and more kids are hearing about the love of Jesus and the freedom that He is offering them. God is doing incredible things through generous people just like you.
All kinds of people give to Young Life. Parents, Community Leaders, Business Leaders, young and old. Some people are able to give more by giving monthly smaller amounts, while others prefer to give annually.
Your gift is not only a short term investment for this current year but it is also a long term investment with many, many returns in the future. By investing in these kids now there will be many rewards later. When a kid meets Jesus it doesn’t just change them, it changes their current family, their friends, what they choose to do in college, and later in the workforce, their marriages and parenting. You are literally a part of changing the world and bringing in the Kingdom.
We so appreciate our investors and we want to keep you updated with all that is going on. All sorts of incredible things happen every week here in St. Louis through the work of our leaders and through your gifts.
You can view our 2016-17 Annual Report here: St. Louis County
Young Life is a non-profit 501(C) organization and all gifts are tax deductible. Young Life is ranked in the top 5 of charitable organizations to support financially by Charity Navigator.
- Go To Younglife.org
- Hover over the Give Tab at the top of the page
- Click Online Giving
- Under A Young Life Ministry click on search for Area Number and choose one of the following
- For Mid County (Webster Groves, Kirkwood, or Maplewood) enter MO23
- For Parkway enter MO124
- For Rockwood enter MO126
- For University City enter MO117
To Give By Check:
Make Checks payable to Young Life, put Area Name in the memo and send to:
Young Life PO Box 221646 St Louis MO, 63122
Other Ways To Give
The following is a list of ways in which you can financially support of St. Louis County Young Life. Thank you again for loving high school kids!
- Cash Donation
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts Through Wills
- Donor Advised Funds
- Lifetime Income Gifts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Life Insurance
You can learn more about each of these giving strategies and find examples of each by clicking on the following link: http://www.younglife.org/Giving/GivingStrategies
You can also call (877) 438-9572 with any question you might have about any of the above giving strategies.
My Schnucks Card
Shop at Schnucks? Sign up with eScrip and Schnucks will donate 3% of every purchase to Young Life!
Signing up is easy and free!
- Stop by any Schnucks location and pick up a My Schnucks Card (eScrip card). (Cards are available in the checkout line or at the customer service desk.)
- Register your card online at escrip.com/schnucks or by calling 1-800-931-6258.
- Important: Be sure to select Young Life St Louis County as the School or Nonprofit that you are earning for.
- Show your card to the Schnucks cashier each time you check out.